Claire, London
Just another blog to fill the void between work on Friday and work on Monday. I have a collection of shoes I can't wear and a collection of hats I shouldn't wear.

Follow the red hiney

Monday, 17 September 2012

Misc: Instagram

Follow me on instagram at: theredhiney

Sorry for the inconsistent blogging at the moment - working on some exciting projects though which I'm so excited for you all to see. Thanks so much for the wonderful comments lately and I really appreciate all your feedback. Another big thank you and hello to the new followers - welcome to the family! For more daily updates you can have a gander at my instagram (image above is a somewhat adequate representation of my posts - lots of nail art, outfits and randomness) and I've put a widget to my right for youzz ------>

xx
Follow Me on Twitter/Bloglovin:


20 comments :

  1. Those palm tree nails are amazing! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over the eye nails. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh instagram, what fun it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail eyes are tooo cool. And the palm trees as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures, I love your eye nails !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh I bought loads from the JW Anderson x Topshop collab too. He's such a genius!

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those palm tree nails! How did you do them?

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo both photos of your nails, you have to teach us how to do them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving those nails! your skirt in the first pic and i do love a bit of Daria she is da bomb great post x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need too redo my nails might make a post on that...
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. aah daria, amazing. love the nails. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the two pictures of your nails! i'm so jealous as i'm completely useless at anything like that. and from your comment a while ago, yes i am from norwich! :)

    paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice photos! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the instagram photos.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really know what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally discuss with my web site =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us

    My homepage: get lots of twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Sammy xx

    ReplyDelete